Skip to content
- Refinement of manners, habits of obedience, neatness in person and dress and punctuality are required at all times.
- Irregular attendances, habitual idleness, disobedience of authority or conduct being injuries to the moral tone of the school are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a student.
- The school is not responsible for the loss of books, money, clothes etc.
- Any damage done in the classrooms and in the school premises will have to be made good.
- Students are not allowed to present gifts of any kind to teachers.
- The use of mobile phones and other electronic gadgets is totally banned in school.
- No pupil shall leave the school premises during school hours or recess without the written application from their parents and countersigned by the Principal.
- Students must take part actively in curricular and co-curricular activities of the school.
- We insist on English as the medium of instruction and no language other than this.